RARO

...o no
no escribo más aca. Ahora todo es... mas raro
[I'm not afraid of standing still, I'm just afraid of being bored, I'm not afraid of speaking my mind, I'm just afraid of being ignored]

Anna's Handbag


El Altar!
Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan
Mirtha Legrand
Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Monroe
Alfredo Casero
Pity
Erica Rivas
Andrea Del Boca
Catherine Fulop
Belén Blanco
Isabel Coixet!



viernes

Se va a rayar...(el cd, cuando lo tenga)

Words like violence Break the silence Come crashing inInto my little world Painful to me Pierce right through me Can’t you understand Oh my little girl All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessaryT hey can only do harm Vows are spoken To be broken Feelings are intense Words are trivial Pleasures remain So does the pain Words are meaningless And forgettable All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm Enjoy the silence

Etiquetas:



Posteado por Anita a las 20:20