![]() Anna's Handbag El Altar! Britney Spears Lindsay Lohan Mirtha Legrand Marilyn Manson Marilyn Monroe Alfredo Casero Pity Erica Rivas Andrea Del Boca Catherine Fulop Belén Blanco Isabel Coixet! martes
Kathryn Merteuil
Eat me, Sebastian. It's alright for you to fuck everyone, but because I'm a girl it's wrong. Well let me tell you something, I didn't ask to be a girl. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine twenty four seven, so I can be considered a "laaaady." Do you think I take great delight when I hear - "Kathryn is so wonderful." "Kathryn is a model child." "Kathryn is going to make an excellentwife one day." I'm the Marsha fucking Brady of the upper East Side and sometimes I want to kill myself for it. No, I don't enjoy being a part of the weaker sex and for that reason everyone around me is going to suffer. So there's your psychoanalysis Doctor Freud. Now are you in or are you out? Etiquetas: El doble
Posteado por Anita a las 14:18
|