RARO

...o no
no escribo más aca. Ahora todo es... mas raro
[I'm not afraid of standing still, I'm just afraid of being bored, I'm not afraid of speaking my mind, I'm just afraid of being ignored]

Anna's Handbag


El Altar!
Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan
Mirtha Legrand
Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Monroe
Alfredo Casero
Pity
Erica Rivas
Andrea Del Boca
Catherine Fulop
Belén Blanco
Isabel Coixet!



lunes

La loquita británica de Felicity??? (Esperando Season II de Sugar Rush

Season 2, Episode 5: Episode #2.5Original Air Date: 6 July 2006 Kim is head over heels with her new girlfriend Saint, but when Saint goes away on a business trip Kim is worried and jealous. She passes her time by going to a drag king night at her favourite club, and meets the sexy and overpowering Montana, whose band is performing in the club that night. The key words and phrases for the rest of the story are kissing, girlfriend walking in, girlfriend walking out, drug overdose, hospital, misunderstanding.

Más fotos

Etiquetas:



Posteado por Anita a las 17:19